See What We Can Spread
Sno-Way innovation has made you able to use your RVB10 or RVB500 as a broadcast spreader or a drop spreader. Use the Sno-Way exclusive Drop Spreader Hood and attach it to your spreader chute. It gives you a 30”-60” spread. This easy on/off hood allows you to convert your spreader from broadcast spreader to a drop spreader and back again in less than a minute, with no tools.
The Revolution V-Box frame and drive support is a high rolled steel, that is sealed with an Automotive E-Coat Primer and finally finished with Military Grade Powder Coat – we are obsessed with quality.
The Revolution V-box poly hopper is specifically designed to never collapse. This might seem odd but that is the main reason that poly spreaders don’t last. While we beefed up the construction we added specific tie-down connection points and anti-crush zones. You deserve quality.
The Revolutionary RS Controller offers Constant Drive and Auto Mode that allow customization of the independent auger and spinner and vibrator in maximizing material distribution. In addition, the controller operates key accessories such as pre-wetting systems and lighting.
The chutes are available in 16” short chute and 29” long chute. Easy on/off stainless steel and roto molded chute has a 16” four flute poly spinner to provide you long life and superior spread pattern up to 30’.
Choose a short chute or long chute to go with your RVB spreader (not included) See Spec chart for measurements.
9 Models: Fits UTV to Class 5 Trucks
for Sno-Way Spreaders
- The Revolution V-Box family has a roto molded perimeter with ribbed hopper, mounted to an all stainless steel frame and drive support.
- The easy on/off stainless steel and roto molded chute has a 16” four flute poly spinner to provide you long life and superior spread pattern up to 30'.
- The 1/2 horsepower direct drive gear box and 1/3 horsepower spinner motor are fully enclosed so that water and salt does not penetrate.
- The inside of the poly hopper walls are designed for maximum flow of the toughest materials to minimize size material bridging.
- One harness supplies all of the power from the battery to the hopper, with a water-tight Duetsch connector and seal to connect them. The harness is plug and play for accessories. No cutting or splicing.
- Military Grade Primer & Powder-Coat Paint Finish
Patented Products Make All The Difference
The combination of the RS Controller, Patented Inverted Vee (NOT NEEDED or AVAILABLE on RVB10 and RVB500) and the Auger Drive is what makes this Revolution RVB Spreader work so well. A contractor has the ability to spread any materials demanded by the client with a consistent pattern at the proper speed and with no loss of valuable material. By dialing in the specific flow of material to the auger and then controlling the auger speed independent of the spinner speed the contractor has ultimate control of every necessary component of the hopper spreader.