See What We Can Spread
The Revolution V-box poly hopper is specifically designed to never collapse. This might seem odd but that is the main reason that poly spreaders don’t last. While we beefed up the construction we added specific tie-down connection points and anti-crush zones. You deserve quality.
Our PATENTED Inverted Vee is actually one of the secrets to the success of this V-Box spreader. The design allows the contractor to dial in the specific amount of material that will drop to the auger BASED on the material they are spreading.
The Revolutionary RS Controller offers Constant Drive and Auto Mode that allow customization of the independent auger and spinner and vibrator in maximizing material distribution. In addition, the controller operates key accessories such as pre-wetting systems and lighting.
The chutes are available in 16” short chute and 29” long chute. Easy on/off stainless steel and roto molded chute has a 16” four flute poly spinner to provide you long life and superior spread pattern up to 30’.
Choose a short chute or long chute to go with your RVB spreader (not included) See Spec chart for measurements.
9 Models: Fits UTV to Class 7 Trucks
for Sno-Way Spreaders
- The Revolution V-Box family has a roto molded perimeter with ribbed hopper, supported by a custom frame and drive support.
- The easy on/off stainless steel and roto molded chute has a 16” four flute poly spinner to provide you long life and superior spread pattern up to 30’. Available in 16” short chute or 29” long chute. Choose one to go with your RVB Spreader (chute not included with spreader).
- RVB 4300 has a .6 horsepower direct drive gear box for the auger and a 1/3 horsepower spinner motor, they are fully enclosed so that water and salt do not penetrate.
- The inside of the poly hopper walls are designed for maximum flow of the toughest materials to minimize material bridging.
- One harness supplies all of the power from the battery to the hopper, with a water-tight Duetsch connector and seal to connect them. The harness is plug and play for accessories. No cutting or splicing.
- Adjustable inverted vee. Adjust the inverted vee system to match the material you want to spread.
- Optional Wetting System with Filling Station available: RVB4300 accepts up to 6 tanks.
- RVB4300 has an Automotive E-coat primer and military grade powder coated steel frame and drive support.
Patented Products Make All The Difference
The combination of the RS Controller, Patented Inverted Vee and the Auger Drive is what makes this Revolution RVB Spreader work so well. A contractor has the ability to spread any materials demanded by the client with a consistent pattern at the proper speed and with no loss of valuable material. By dialing in the specific flow of material to the auger and then controlling the auger speed independent of the spinner speed the contractor has ultimate control of every necessary component of the hopper spreader.